Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, February 14, 2014

#SatSpanks ... When the tips kissed

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.

I love the Saturday Spankings blog hop, but (and this isn't a "I feel unwelcome" type thing) I know my perspective is rather different than many of the other authors who share their snippets. My stories aren't heterosexual, even if I just show a man and a woman engaged in some interaction. "Sex" to me isn't just "penis goes into vagina." My focus, in life and in writing, is polyamorous and pansexual. Gender and sexual orientations and presentations are individual to the character being presented. Behavior also doesn't predict or determine gender- I may look like a heterosexual, monogamously married woman, but I'm queer and polyamorous. Naming, especially when a person takes a new name because of some factor in her/his/hir life, is a sacred thing. Yes, between The Queen's legs are a penis and testicles, but The Queen is still his name- the fact that a queen is usually a female does not matter nor determine his sexuality.

So it's back to just 8 sentences. I got just 8, right? Or does Headmistress Blake need to take me over her knee? I think I've forgotten how to count. :D But yes after you got to enjoy the long bit of Prince Synn and Gaelan settling in for The Queen to have his fun with Raanan, we're a bit more focused on The Queen and Raanan today. Enjoy!

If you want a refresh first, here's the 1st snippet and here's last week.

The Queen barked, "On your hands and knees!"

Raanan rose into position.

"Nice? Really?" Prince Synn watched, grinning, as Gaelan's eyes moved to Raanan and The Queen.

"You will crawl around the pool until I tell you to stop." The Queen tapped Raanan's ass with the flogger's handle. "Now!"

Raanan lurched forward, only to be rewarded with the flogger's first caress on his ass. He tried to escape the flogger, but it lovingly found his ass again, a few tips wrapping under him to kiss his balls. He let out a loud, pleading wail as The Queen flogged his thighs, forcing him ahead.

28 comments:

  1. I am feeling like you have this giant epic story here Joelle. Erotic and edgy (to me) and hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Natasha :) I'm glad you're finding this hot. And yeah, it promises to be a long one- the serial is completed through rough draft- to 9 books. Of course, I'd planned 8, but an earlier BR suggested I break "book 2" into two books, giving the 9 books it currently stands at. And yes, edgy, there are scenes that I even had to push to write, even know that they're were needed for one plot, sub-plot or another

      Delete
  2. Aiii-yi-yi! Joelle I love how different your writing is, you're like a breath of fresh air, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Normandie :) I guess it's good that I'm "so far from the mainstream that [I] forget what it is," as my Master teases me :D

      Delete
  3. Your snippets always get me Joelle! I always have the greatest visuals from your descriptions. Rock on, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Casey :) I'm so glad I have a few more weeks with this before it's time for something else. maybe in those weeks I'll have the female/female/female novella that Love Spanks inspired me to write and we can go from MMM to FFF :D
      interesting that you mention visuals (and thanks for the comment btw)- I was just talking with my BR last night about how it seems my editor for the first 2 books of Vala's Story always wants more description- like hair color etc- than my BR wants. She likes just the amount of description that I normally put in

      Delete
  4. I think your descriptions are great, Joelle. Sometimes if there is too much detail - it interrupts my imagination. I started to write a threesome for love spanks FFF - but never finished. I'd rather read what you write!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Shelly :) Yeah, when reading, I like to have just enough details from the author so I can take what ze/he/she gives me and make a mental picture. And I so hope I produce something good. I'm at least enjoying the time with the characters.

      Delete
  5. I get it now! Sorry, I was so slow Joelle. Once you explained that The Queen has male sexual organs, it made so much more sense to me.
    sorry it took so long.

    I am a bit slow on the uptake when it comes to sex. :)

    Great, vivid description, and yikes. OUCH! I don't have testicles, but I bet that flogger hurt like the dickens when it struck, there.

    :)
    hehe, I can't believe I just said that word. (I'm blushing big time)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, Katherine :) thanks for the comment. Well I do realize that I live in a world of people that just isn't mainstream or very common. People renaming themselves based on all sorts of reasons just makes sense to me. heh, my Master says He totally doesn't understand CBT- that's cock-and-ball torture. but I've had male sub friends who just loved it.

      testicles testicles testicles :D I've done sex education so I'm well past blushing at anatomy words... at least you still can :D

      Delete
    2. Lalala I can't hear you! (j/k) :)

      hehe, I used my first P word to describe my female MC, when the editor suggested I couldn't keep calling it her "most private area".
      (Three times in a row. )

      I guess I could have called it her "you know what." , but that didn't sound quite right.

      :)

      Delete
    3. hm maybe Cara needs to see about this :D she has the spanking thesaurus, she could have the "other words/phrases for genitals" thesaurus :D

      Delete
  6. This is awesome Joelle. I love the picture I got of Raanan being pushed along by the Queens crop. Undoubtedly Prince Synn. Gaelan and I are quite amused.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, LA. it is a great scene. Starting next week, you all get to see how I've fixed the scene a bit in my current rewrite. hm, that's something to think about, Prince Synn and Gaelan enjoying the show- it never occurred to me to ponder that- I was so with Raanan enjoying the flogging, despite crawling on tile.

      Delete
  7. Great little snippet, love the details. I enjoy how your stories do something different then the others on this hop. You certainly fit in, we all have our own niche.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, John :) yup, it's always fun to travel around and read all the ways in which our perspectives are different

      Delete
  8. Such humiliation. You know how to write a unique story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Cara :) hm, humiliation? :D I'll have to ponder that

      Delete
  9. Crawling while being flogged is a form of humiliation, at least in my mind, and I didn't think that's what The Queen was after. In fact, I thought he would be teasing Ranaan rather than punishing him, and this does seem like a punishment to me, too. However, he could just be showing off Ranaan's obedience for Prince Synn's benefit. Not sure. However, I'm sensitive to humiliation play, which includes name calling and required subservience. Others may not view it the same way, but my reaction was similar to Cara's. This story is definitely unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Kathryn. It rarely occurs to me that things like crawling seem like humiliation- I'm all about what's efficient and what pleases my Master and so I guess that trickled into my fictional slaves. Why did The Queen want Raanan calling as he flogged his slave? Shrugs, I'm not sure, but from my perspective (and Raanan's) all that matters is what The Queen wants, not why he wants.

      Delete
  10. Oh my Joelle, wonderful snippet. Ooh ouch! That part made me cringe lol

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz :) cringing... it makes me press my legs together :D

      Delete
  11. Ooh. The flogger hitting his balls sounds intense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely, Angie. I once had a male sub friend assure me that a flogger on his balls, even just the tips as Raanan received here, was one of his favorite things. Yeah, I can't picture it personally, not the level of play that The Queen and Raanan are enjoying here, but who am I to question one with testicles :D

      Delete
  12. Hmm, I found your personal perspective preceding your snippet to be just as interesting as the snippet itself. In fact, I had to read your perspective twice to make sure I got the right perspective. Very interesting and certainly thought provoking.

    As for the snippet, I yelped myself when the flogger kissed his balls. Which by the way is a wonderful way to describe what happened.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Will. I do enjoy my blurb :D- I was amused to think of past SatSpanks still up with my blurb (slightly edited) now in my right margin.

      lol at your yelp. I'm glad you liked the phrasing on that. Like I said to Angie, I'm not sure I'd have written the flogger kissing Raanan's balls unless my male sub friend had explained how he enjoyed just that thing. I couldn't quite picture enjoying that. It seemed to me even more extreme than a "pussy slap," which is something I do enjoy.

      Delete