Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, February 21, 2014

#SatSpanks ... Just Swimming?

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.

If you look in my right hand margin, you'll see my "How I see things" blurb. It's a bit edited and reorganized from the blurb I did have several weeks at the beginning of my Saturday Spankings' posts.

Thanks to Love Spanks relaxing the word limit rule, we're farther along in this scene then I expected :D. If you want a refresh first, here's the 1st snippethere's two weeks (which is longer thanks to Love Spanks), and then last week is here.

Scene set up: The Queen and Prince Synn arrived at the pool area in The Queen's mansion to find Raanan and his submissive Gaelan doing something sexual under the water. Thanks to Love Spanks, the section of the scene where Prince Synn and Gaelan were able to settle in to watch the show in one large snippet. I shared in the comments' section of last week that I'd been doing some editing on this scene and in this snippet, you get to see some of the fruits of that rewrite.

"What were you and Gaelan doing when we arrived?" The Queen popped each of Raanan's calves with the flogger.

"Just... swimming... my... Queen." Raanan panted between each word.

"Just swimming?" The Queen asked as he flogged Raanan's back. "I think you were also enjoying your boy."

"Yes, my Queen. Thanks for such a... good boy, my Queen." Raanan awkwardly turned left when that side of the pool ended.

28 comments:

  1. Very nice Snippet Joelle, seems the Queen is more amused than anything else. Love how Raanan thanks the Queen for Gaelan

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz :) I'm so glad The Queen's amusement comes out here. but yes, that is a sweet moment, Raanan thanking- since this is only the day after the ceremony in which Gaelan is given to Raanan.

      Delete
  2. Love this snippet, Joelle, and also the extremely hot post above this one. Naughty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Sue :) these guys are quite fun :) I can't help but go "awww" when I read where I'm stopping snippeting from this scene :D I'm sure you'll enjoy the mixture of hotness and sweetness in this one :)

      Delete
  3. I love the little fib via nonchalance Raanan tries to get away with. And flogging scenes are always a joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Daizie. yeah, I wanted Raanan not to outright fib, but this was such a cute little way to stay in The Queen's good graces while not quite saying "yes, we were fucking in the pool" lmao

      Delete
  4. Very hot and naughty. A flogger on wet skin gets the attention regardless of the force, and his confession of sexual pleasure makes it all the better. Much enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's too funny- I had to think a moment when you mentioned a flogging on wet skin :D Then I thought, oh that's right! The Queen never gave the boys a chance to dry off. Thanks for the comment, Jolynn :) although now it has me in conversation with my BR because I think I might need to fix a few things due to my blip of thought :D

      Delete
  5. I love checking in with the Queen. There's always someone enjoying someone else ...never a dull moment :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes, Shelly :) on watching. In a sequel to the Vala's Story serial, I have one of The Queen's slaves say to a possible new slave "Just like in Anne Rice's "Beauty's Punishment," someone is always watching." It's like in a clothing option household- like many a nudist has said- it's not about sex. Just because someone's naked doens't mean sex is going to happen. although it's fun when it does happen in the story :D thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  6. I think the queen is truly enjoying this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well it's good to be The Queen :D thanks for the comment, PK

      Delete
  7. My first thought was, flogging on wet skin? Sting-y!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D thanks for the comment, Cara :) it's one of those good things about sharing WIPs because the idea of flogging on wet skin just escaped me. My BR and I probably spent a good 30 mins in talking about it and then I had an hours' worth of re-write to fix a few problems that trickled from fixing the issue of flogging wet skin

      Delete
  8. Aw, I like how he thanks him for the boy, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like playing in the pool!
    So much fun to be had!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Katherine. I had a bunch of fun with the pool- there's some fun snippets involving it that aren't in this scene I'm sharing from

      Delete
  10. Playing in the water is so fun. Sexy snippet Joelle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Normandie. I just had to put an indoor pool in this story. so much fun

      Delete
  11. Maybe the queen needs a spanking, since he gave Raanan the boy to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this Joelle, enjoying him...well what else is he there for *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very true, Suzy. thanks for the comment. I love it later, talking again about this scene, and Vala says "But it sounds like you didn't break any rule" :D

      Delete
  13. Now, it seems like The Queen is really just playing with Ranaan. I think the word "popped" is a playful word and shows he's not seriously applying the flogger, although my knees are still hurting as Ranaan makes his way around the pool. Love your excerpts. Joelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Kathryn. yes, on the feet, I don't think The Queen was so serious. I agree- I'm not sure about managing the crawling that Raanan does

      Delete