Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, February 7, 2014

#SatSpanks ... Clumsiness is a problem

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.

I love the Saturday Spankings blog hop, but (and this isn't a "I feel unwelcome" type thing) I know my perspective is rather different than many of the other authors who share their snippets. My stories aren't heterosexual, even if I just show a man and a woman engaged in some interaction. "Sex" to me isn't just "penis goes into vagina." My focus, in life and in writing, is polyamorous and pansexual. Gender and sexual orientations and presentations are individual to the character being presented. Behavior also doesn't predict or determine gender- I may look like a heterosexual, monogamously married woman, but I'm queer and polyamorous. Naming, especially when a person takes a new name because of some factor in her/his/hir life, is a sacred thing. Yes, between The Queen's legs are a penis and testicles, but The Queen is still his name- the fact that a queen is usually a female does not matter nor determine his sexuality.

This week, I'm continuing with The Queen and Raanan. The Queen and his best friend Prince Synn arrived in his pool room to find Raanan and his submissive "just swimming" lol. The Queen's not upset, not really, he just wants Raanan to be his honest little submissive- indoor swimming pools are for fucking, right? :D You have to continue with some patience... eventually the pain will come- if you're just thinking on physical pain :D. Aren't you all glad that I "Love Spanks" means for no 8 sentence rule? I haven't gone all the way to the 2000 word max, but I've given you more of the scene, because this area of the scene is less about the flogging and more about Gaelan retrieving the flogger for The Queen.

If you want a refresh first, here's the link to last week's snippet.

Raanan scrambled onto the pool deck, Gaelan following behind him. With awkward movements, he crawled to the spot and sprawled across The Queen's feet.

"Such clumsiness!" The Queen teased. He grinned at Prince Synn. "What punishment do you think that clumsiness merits?"

"Something that reddens the skin nicely so he's ready when Vala gets back," Prince Synn suggested. He leered at Raanan as his pathetic moans echoed through the room.

"Gaelan, fetch me a flogger!" The Queen shoved Raanan onto his back with a foot.

Gaelan fumbled across the pool deck to the far end of the room. He knelt up in front of a big metal cabinet. He wrenched open the double doors and grabbed a three-foot black rubber flogger from a wooden peg. Remaining on his knees though he kept his torso upright, he rushed back to The Queen, stopping short of tumbling over Raanan as he held the flogger up to The Queen and then waited for further orders.

The Queen took the flogger from Gaelan. "Kneel next to Synn."
"Yes, my Queen." Gaelan crawled to Prince Synn.

Prince Synn spotted a plastic lounge chair behind him. He walked to it and sat, gesturing for Gaelan to follow him.

Once Gaelan was next to the chair, Prince Synn patted his lap. "Sit here, my boy."

Gaelan scrambled up onto the chair and sat on Prince Synn's lap.

"So how do you like being under Raanan so far?" Prince Synn grinned mischievously when Gaelan blushed.

"It's... very nice... my..."

"'My Prince' is fine."

"It's very nice, my Prince," Gaelan murmured.

26 comments:

  1. Great work, Joelle! Vive la difference, damn the torpedoes, and yippee ki-yay motherf-- uh, OK, well you get my point. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks :) although giving you all this longer piece :D I'm not sure if what I have lined up after this is the part I changed in my current re-writing :D

      Delete
    2. I thought we were talking about the prince, and Sheri is making me want to watch Bruce Willis movies. It was a good story Joelle. {Kathy}

      Delete
    3. hehe thanks for the comment, Kathy :D well you know, mixed metaphors and everything :D

      Delete
  2. You really set the scene here nicely, Joelle. I'm wondering what Vala is going to do when she gets back. ~smirks~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I'm pondering what she'll think too, LA- I actually just tweaked parts of this scene a day or so ago and after I finish a little plot twist with The Queen and Synn, it's time to re-write Vala's response.

      Delete
  3. That sounds like quite a flogger. I was wondering the same things as LA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, PK. I'll have to take a look at that scene and see if any of it is actually appropriate to this hop- I don't remember quite what Vala does to Raanan in that session. But yes, on the flogger- I've debated doing more about it in the scene- basic thing about implements some might not know- rubber tends to be stingy, less thuddy, then a similar size leather flogger

      Delete
  4. I love your unique outlook on life and love, and who cannot be enchanted by "The Queen"? I'm entirely tantalized now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Sidney. The Queen does try real hard to be a good dom, although I've written him not as a alpha hero, so sometimes he does mess up :)

      Delete
  5. You set the scene and then tell us you haven't decided how it's agoing to go, really tweaking our imaginations, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Leigh. Well I should amend- I do have the scene written in rough draft, but I've been working with my BR on a re-write of the book this comes from and there's been a few things she agreed needed re-worked. So yes, I do need to re-work something with the later scene with Vala and Raanan (which is like dozens of pages after what you're reading here :D )

      Delete
  6. You do color outside the lines! I picture this as a no-holds-barred free-for-all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Cara. Well this is a celebration :D This is happening after a bunch of ceremonies- Abrecan's demotion, Iona and a few others are promoted, then there are pairing ceremonies- including Vala to Iona. And well The Queen and Tommy have 15 years together, with Simon 12 years.

      Delete
  7. Nice set -up, Joelle. Ooh the tweaking can be fun - especially with this cast of characters, I'm sure! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Shelly. You know, they're always teaching me things. I have a scene waiting for me when I get through Love Spanks reading/commenting- I said to my BR "I've been incorrectly conflating top/bottom in the gay culture with dom/sub in the BDSM culture." It's allowing for some interesting direction within a sex scene.

      Delete
  8. Nice snippet

    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. We both share the same taste for the darker elements. I love the "what is the price of clumsiness?" It shows the absolute control by the Queen. It isn't whether she would actually punish for it, it's that she could because well, she's the ultimate dominant power and they would do anything or take anything for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely, that right to punish, if he so pleases. I think that's one of the lovely things about lifestyle situations like this- The Queen may not even notice right away, do something right away, but he can if he wants. thanks for the comment, Jolynn

      Delete
  10. The Queen really does command his world. You may have given a little more than 8 this week, Joelle, but you still managed to whip it out from under us at such a teasing moment. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't exactly mean to tease :D I just thought it was nice to get this little exchange between Prince Synn and Gaelan all together with the relaxed length. We'll be heavy into Raanan's flogging next week. but thanks for making sure that "teasing" was mentioned in my comments :D

      Delete
  11. Great snippet, Joelle. Although, imaging Galen "knee-walking" back to The Queen a the side of the pool makes me think, "ouch, ouch, ouch." My knees definitely aren't made for walking any more, but they never were good at it. Want to know what's going to happen next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes, knee walking any time stinks, and I'd think that was a moment of "My Queen ordered..." going through Gaelan's mind 'cause I couldn't do it any other way :D And thanks for the comment, and the reminder that I need to sign up for this week

      Delete
  12. Great snippet, Joelle. It's teasing and sexy, a good combination, and has me wondering what naughtiness happens next, you know, after the flogging:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Sue :) hm after the flogging. I should be thinking that since I was working on the rewrite last night :D but yes, such a fun scene. I love when The Queen is being playful.

      Delete