Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Dungeon Crawl hop- what a heavy bondage

Yes! It's a new hop. I just had to when Sheri Savill moved from serious talk to creation. Jolynn Raymond posted about it on her blog here. When I read this- "What’s a Dungeon Crawl? Well, it’s like a blog hop, but we … crawl. Because it’s BDSM! We like dark dungeons. Whips and chains! Yes!"- well snarky bitch Joelle almost came out :D. So I set out to write a piece for the crawl- because indeed I do love to crawl- that wasn't going to have anything dark about it. Well The Queen decided otherwise, but you still have 763 of fun, sexy writing to read. I'm thinking I may continue on Monday, letting anyone who's interested see what happens in the small playroom nicknamed "Island Paradise." :D So enjoy this piece please and then go enjoy the other hoppers, or are we crawlers rather than hoppers? My Master does get amusement watching me hop around.


http://romancingthekink.com/dungeon-crawl/

The Queen paused in front of the door to look over his shoulder. "Hurry up." He grinned at Vala.

Vala moaned around the ball gag. She struggled under the strict bondage.

The Queen studied his girl. Large, black ball gag stretching her mouth. Her head hung forward, her hands twitching in the fantastic historical, wooden yoke that Ely had made. Her legs shook above the huge leather cuffs connected with just three chain links to make it a hobble. The entirety of the bondage had tired her to the point that she no longer rocked her hips to change the sensations from the vaginal and anal plugs that filled her, held in place by the fearsome straps of the leather cream-colored chastity belt.

"I cannot believe I left these alone." The Queen chuckled before bringing his hands up to cup Vala's breasts. He collected some of her drool with one hand and smeared it across her nipples. "You are my beautiful little girl."

Vala trembled as if she wanted to lean into The Queen's hands.

"How you hate to wear a gag that makes you drool like this." He brushed his fingers over her tight lips. "On all fours," he ordered and took a step back.

Clumsily Vala lowered herself to the floor. The yoke bumped against the door before she crept back a foot or so.

"You look so good like that." The Queen leaned over to brush his hand across her ass. He shook out the cat in his hand, the thin blacks braids shivering in the air. He held the the tips for a moment before delivering the first lash across Vala's back.

Vala groaned and swayed.

The Queen dragged the tails over her ass before delivering a harsh switch of the cat.

Vala screamed behind her gag.

"Good girl." The Queen dropped the cat to the floor and knelt beside Vala. He undid the lock on the yoke, opened it, and pulled it away from her.

Vala moaned in gratitude. She nuzzled the top of her head against The Queen's arm.

"Yes, such a good girl." His fingers worked on the gag's buckle, pulling at her hair where it had gotten caught.

Vala whined at the extra pain. She coughed delicately when The Queen pulled the ball out of her mouth. She rubbed her lips together, as if to whip away the drool on her cheeks.

"Let me get that." The Queen smeared her drool over her cheeks and forehead.

"Thanks, my Queen." Her head hung again when he released it.

"Of course, my love." He moved to her feet. His keys appeared again to unlock the ankle cuffs. He sat on his ass before collecting his seemingly boneless girl onto his lap. "I do love how malleable you become with this level of bondage."

"Please you, my Queen," Vala mumbled.

"Yes, you do." He held her tight to him. "But we need to remove this belt now before we go in and enjoy the sand."

Vala glanced up at The Queen, her expression a mixture of awe, arousal, and humility.

He loosened the buckle where it pressed into her skin just above her navel. The straps moved away. "Do you beg to be unplugged?"

"Yes, please, my Queen. Rather your cock inside me, my Queen." Vala's eyes remained big as she gazed at his face.

"When you beg so pretty." He slipped the plug out of her cunt and smiled at her writhing body. He continued to move the belt away until he could grasp the base of the anal plug. "My cock, rather than a plug?"

"Yes, please, my Queen. I love your cock, my Queen." She gasped as he eased the plug out of her ass.

He placed the belt and plugs into the pile of bondage he'd removed from his adorable little slave. He lifted her against his chest before rising to his feet. "Wrap your legs around my waist."

Vala swung in The Queen's grasp into the ordered position, whimpering at his cock poking at her butt.

"Shortly," he promised as he opened the door. "But I want to lay on this blanket first." He crossed the sand to a large red blanket stretched across the sand. "And I think I just want to enjoy your beauty heightened by this submissive mood for a bit first."

"Yes, my Queen." Vala shuddered against the blanket, curled up to The Queen's side. "Thanks, my Queen."

The Queen gathered Vala up into his arms and held her. "You are very welcome, my baby girl. I love you."


24 comments:

  1. Great snippet Joelle, that is a lot of bondage! lol. I love the level of intimacy you inject into this scene along with the bondage :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Roz. I hope to be in the mood to continue writing them in the Island Paradise playroom, but yes, this definitely came out well. I'm tickled that the point of the scene was him taking her out of the bondage since much of it was stuff he wouldn't want to get sand in by accident. Definitely on the intimacy- I like showing that BDSM doesn't have to mean no intimacy, no love, especially when it's in an intense BDSM scene like this

      Delete
  2. Great blurb, love all the bondage. I can just imagine all those delight things happening. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Kathy. I enjoyed writing this a lot

      Delete
  3. I agree with Roz - the intimacy (and the bondage) are beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Natasha. The Queen's a good dom :) I imagine he didn't tell Vala specifically about the "fun on the sand" before taking her lol

      Delete
  4. Aww ... he loves his baby girl! What a sweet ending, Joelle. I must admit, it was a little early in the morning for "ball gagging" ... but that's just me. I need to make a note to read your snippets later in the afternoon. LOL. Thanks - I always enjoy a visit with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D thank for the comment, Shelly. well yes, especially if one isn't used to "hard core most of the time" my blog is good for a later in the day stop lol. But then as I was joking with my BR, there isn't such a thing as "too early" in my world. not for hard core BDSM. :D

      Delete
  5. I LOVE a ball gag. Such a HOT scene. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Normandie. I find those larger the average ball gags just fascinating

      Delete
  6. Bondage and cuddles on the sand, great combination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Jaye. yup, cuddles on the sand- of course only my sun-allergic mind might put together sand, indoor playroom, and special heater for the room :D

      Delete
  7. So much bondage! You have a hot little piece going on here, Joelle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Casey :) Bondage is sort of The Queen's specialty out of all the BDSM he does so I get to have fun like here, even if he was only taking one of his slaves out of the bondage :D don't wanna get sand into it hehe

      Delete
  8. WHOA! I LOVE yokes. Do not see that in fiction very often. There were so many hot little touches in this clip too, particularly wetting her nipples with her own saliva. Yeah, AWESOME.

    Sorry for my lack of erudition:) Sometimes only "awesome" will do.,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Trent :) It was frustrating- I actually spent a bunch of time trying to find the word "yoke"- I kept having friends suggesting stocks or pillory, I knew neither of which is what I wanted. thanks for the awesome :) it's good to write something people so enjoy

      Delete
  9. Well SHIT, Trent already commented on one of the exact bits that really zinged me, too -- the smearing of the drool! (Sort of like "The Silence of the Lambs," only, not. Heh.) THE SMEARING OF THE DROOL!!! Okay, yes, I've had some coffee. Sorry. Leaving now. Great hot writing, Joelle. So glad you are crawlin' with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no fair, Sheri :D Now I need to put in "Silence of the Lambs" when my Master heads off too work lol. Well I guess The Queen felt the need to get even with me for saying "no choking" in my Taboo Tuesday snippet, so before I knew it, he was playing with humiliation of the smearing of the drool happened :D sighs, I should go make coffee. I was trying to decide on an ethically acceptable coffee at the grocery store and I was pleased to find out that Bigby Coffee is based in Lansing- just a few hours drive from me

      Delete
    2. Coffee? There are some GREAT online coffee roasters, all kinds of good info at coffeegeek.com and places like that. I order a lotta my beans from online places.

      Playing with humiliation is hot. I want to write more of that myself. Have to think of some good ideas. It would be fun to push the envelope on that. The smearing of the drool! Still lovin' it.

      Delete
  10. thanks, I'll have to look there. I was also thinking of spending the money to buy from UUSC; then I could get fair trade coffee and support my church at the same time.

    Humiliation is a funny thing with me- I don't often set out to write it- it comes into a scene if it ends up fitting. Since my perspective often seems some different. Like "corner time" just makes me scratch my head in confusion and I'm sure you've read my "enema for ownership"- it just makes sense to me that it's a "dom caring for sub" type activity :D too bad it majorly squicks my Master lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very intimate scene here with the removal of the equipment - so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Sara :) Now I just need to be feeling well enough to write their time on the sand :D

      Delete
  12. Hold the Yoke! The Queen does indeed enjoy bondage and I am happy to see him and Vala in a scene together.
    I really like how after the humiliation he wants to cuddle with her on the blanket in the sand. Telling her he loved her was even more touching. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, LA. I think in BDSM erotica we can lose the notion that hardcore BDSM and love can exist in the same relationship, or maybe it violates some formula I don't care to respect? :D It's like we can have hardcore BDSM or love, but not both and that makes me sad. These two are fun. But then I love showing The Queen and Vala together; only thing I think I like more is The Queen, Iona, Greta, and Vala all together.

      Delete