Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Monday, February 17, 2014

A little cuffed ankle bondage? :D

So when I posted a snippet of The Queen and Prisca from the WIP "Skipping Down the Primrose Path: Book Three" on the Saturday Spankings blog hop, it seemed a lot of people were particularly taken by his threat to chain her to his ankles if she ever avoided his summons again. I hadn't thought of how being chained to The Queen's ankles could be fun; although I admit, with my Master's new job requiring so much walking that I'm massaging His legs every day after work, I can imagine being one of The Queen's slaves and hungrily watching his legs move in front of me as I struggled to keep up. Cold shower time, at least for me :D you might need one after you read this :D And yeah, I plan to keep writing; you'll just need to wait until next Monday for more bondage fun with the 6 in the following scene...



The Queen grinned down on Prisca. "My beautiful slave. My lovely girl." He hugged her to him.

"Love you, my Queen," Prisca replied, returning his grin with an adoring smile. "May I ask to what we girls owe yours and our Lord Simon's presence this morning?"

"I had a desire." The Queen kissed Prisca's cheek. "A desire to test a bondage idea and I thought you'd enjoy."

"But we didn't want to leave out the twins or Kaya so I volunteered to help." Simon dragged his fingers up and down Adan's stretched out body, still bound to her sleeping board.

"I am ever so grateful we were picked for you to enjoy your idea, my Queen." Prisca giggled and curled one leg across The Queen's legs.

"I knew you would be." The Queen caught Prisca's lips in a bruising kiss. He feasted on her mouth, penetrating her with his tongue as his hand moved down to clasp her ass. He pushed her off him to her back. He reared up on the bed to kick her legs apart before he thrust his hard cock into her cunt.

Prisca released a pleading gasp. "My Queen!"

The Queen grabbed Prisca's arms in one hand and pushed them down to her pillows above her head.

"You will come after we try out the idea."

"Yes, my Queen." Prisca wrapped her long legs around The Queen's hips, pulling him deeper into her.

"Good girl." The Queen's eyes slid closed for a moment as he enjoyed the quivering woman beneath him. "I almost think I wanna fill your body with my cum more than I want to try out my idea."

"Whatever pleases you, my Queen!"

The Queen jumped off the bed, leaving Prisca writhing and moaning, although her hands remained above her head.

"I got the cuffs, my Queen," Simon offered as he moved beside The Queen. "Did you decided on one or two?"

The Queen's grin returned as he studied the supine Prisca. "Two. I think one cuff and shorter chains would be if this was meant to be punishing, but I want her and I to enjoy this."

Prisca's questioning gaze fell on The Queen's face, as if trying to discern his meaning and failing in her aroused haze.

Simon handed The Queen two large red leather cuffs.

"Red, my dear?" The Queen brushed his fingers over Prisca's parted lips, his thumbs dipping into her wet, sucking mouth.

Prisca hazarded one last lick before The Queen withdrew his thumb. "I do so love red, my Queen."

The Queen lifted one foot onto Prisca's bed and started on the cuff.

Prisca watched his curiously. "The cuff on you, my Queen?"

"You will see shortly and I know you will be mindlessly begging for release before we are done." The Queen chuckled at Prisca's obvious mix of disappointment, arousal, and curiosity.

Prisca moaned as The Queen changed legs and put the second cuff onto his other ankle.
"To the floor, my girl, on all fours."

---

Prisca whimpered and whined as she slid her body to the floor and into the ordered position. "Thank you, my Queen," she moaned as he secured a cuff on her wrist. She lowered her head and waited. She felt her hips to move and the powerlessness of her arousal prevented her from stopping the motion.

"I love how bondage turns you on just that much more, my little slut." The Queen patted Prisca's head, his fingers moving through the nubs of slightly grown out hair.

"Yes, my Queen. Please, my Queen." Prisca groaned to hear and see the heavy-looking metal chains moving over the floor, the links strong, demanding her attention, obedience.

"Ankle cuffs, my Queen?" Simon's voice sounded behind her.

"Yes, sweet. How are you and Kaya doing?"

"You've been enjoying Prisca so much that Kaya and I plus the twins are all cuffed." Simon chuckled when Prisca lifted a confused expression to him. "She's getting started with the chains, my Queen."

The Queen took Prisca's chin in one hand and forced her to look up. "I think you are getting turned on just looking at the chains, little girl."

Prisca pressed her chin into The Queen's palm. "Yes, my Queen. Are you going to chain me to your ankles, my Queen."

The Queen stroked Prisca's lips. "Yes. Should I plug you first? Or leave you empty and wanting?"

"Empty and waiting on your pleasure, please, my Queen." Prisca moaned as the chains moved beneath her. She swallowed the saliva pooling in her mouth when the click of the attaching link clicked the first time, the chain laying against The Queen's ankle.

Simon's hands moved amongst the chains as The Queen rose to his feet.

"Now you." The Queen grabbed the pretty deep burgundy dog collar gracing Prisca's neck and pulled her to her feet by it.

Prisca moaned and swayed against The Queen.

"Oops. Not all the way up." He laughed as he pushed her back to her knees and pulled her against his cock.

Gasping, Prisca opened her mouth to take The Queen's beautiful cock into her mouth. She sighed at the taste of her on him and sucked, hard, enjoying how he filled her mouth, how her sucking made him groan.

"Good girl." The Queen cupped Prisca's cheek as she lavished attention on his cock. "I want you to suck the cum out of me, girl. Make me feel good." He leaned against Simon.

"She does have a good cock-sucking mouth, my Queen." Simon watched Prisca, moaning when she pulled back to reveal part of The Queen's cock.

"We will have a bunch more fun with them in a bit." The Queen glanced down at Adan, who knelt beside her domme as she was cuffed and chained to Simon. "I think Adan is feeling left out."

Simon patted Adan's head, the lovely red curls spilling through his fingers. "Would you like to please me?"

"Yes, please, my Lord." Adan gazed up at Simon with prettily parted lips.

The Queen groaned, his thighs visibly tense. "Swallow every drop," he ordered Prisca.

Prisca's throat moved rapidly as she struggled to swallow the wonderful gift of The Queen's cum. Her chains rustled as she held on to his hips, suckling him.

"Good girl." The Queen grinned at Simon. "Now let us take our lovelies to the garden to enjoy."

"Yes. Let's, my Queen. You ready, Kaya?"

Kaya laughed as she moved to stand beside the men. She looked down to see Ailin settling into a kneel beside Adan and Prisca. "Yes, my Lord."

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Hot, hot, hot! Great snippet Joelle!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Roz :) I can't wait to continue writing this :)

      Delete