Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, January 17, 2014

#SatSpanks ... The slaves get into position

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.

After having Patty Devlin call me a "wretched tease" last week, I decided I'd continue from last week's snippet. The Queen wakes Vala in childish excitement on the morning of a ceremony day and then I skipped ahead to Iona's promotion ceremony- yes, his slaves get spankings as part of their promotion to a higher level in his hierarchy :D . And yes, you're still enjoying snippets for the in-progress "Skipping Down the Primrose Path: Book Three"- I'm hoping to get "Mommy" done so BR and I can get back to work on "Skipping." After this led up, next week I'll be sharing Iona's spanking :D. And btw- it is The Queen speaking in the beginning.
---

Iona dropped her slaves' leashes to the floor. She scurried to the paddling bench and draped herself over it.

"Greta and Vala, crawl to the paddling bench. Kneel before your Lady and take one of her hands in yours."

Vala and Greta crawled to the paddling bench so they faced Iona. They moved apart and each took hold of one of Iona's hands.

Vala kissed Iona's hand. "I love you, my Lady."

"I love you, my Lady." Greta kissed Iona's hand.

30 comments:

  1. I can picture this so vividly, Joelle. I imagine Greta and Vala watching Iona's face, feeling the tension in her hands as the blows are delivered.
    Very creative! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, LA. I had a feeling you all would enjoy this moment with the girls :) I loved working with the girls' within The Queen's ceremony.

      Delete
  2. OMG, that was super hot Joelle. I love the turn around. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Natasha :) just one more week until Iona gets her 2 whacks :D

      Delete
  3. Very hot Joelle, loved it! I can feel the build up and anticipation in this piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Roz :) glad you enjoyed it too... oh the things we can do with 8 sentences :D

      Delete
  4. Great snippet, Joelle, you wretched tease you. Heh. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Sheri :D next week, next week :D and if you go over to my Seductive Studs and Siren's post, you can enjoy the girls making love

      Delete
  5. You were compelled to continue this scene because you were called a"wretched tease". I'm going to have to think of something worse to keep you going. Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe PK. thanks for the comment. Well there isn't much beyond Iona's paddling in this scene.... I'll have to continue along in the WIP for the next spanking scene. I'm not sure who "gets it" next, as Iona's promotion is the last of the ceremonies before the party starts.

      Delete
  6. You are certainly piquing(sp) our interest. Very good job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice build up and shows affection between the girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Helen. the girls are good in this scene :)

      Delete
  8. Hot snippet ... the girls are obviously devoted to their Queen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Abigail. well The Queen is a really good dom :) I think many subs would be happy to serve him

      Delete
  9. *whew* Joelle, very vivid for the imagination and hot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hawt! I guess maybe I should razz people a little more often? Yes, they can all jsut thank me now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so after next week and Iona getting her paddling, I should find something less interesting? :D just kidding, Patty. I actually gotta ponder on where I'm going next, but it should be good lol thanks for the comment hehe

      Delete
  11. I love the love and support that Vala and Greta are showing Iona. Lovely snippet Joelle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Constance. I so enjoyed when I thought of the girls' place in the ceremony

      Delete
  12. I loved the devotion shown and will join others in the call for you to continue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thanks for the comment, Jolynn :) and again I say, next week :D

      Delete
  13. Too many teases this week I'm ready to scream. ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Suzy :D You'll make it :D because next week is the spanking :D

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. thanks, Renee :) I love, at the beginning of the ceremonies (where I didn't snippet), The Queen asks Simon "Did you get all the needed leashes?" and Simon replies, grinning, "Of course, my Queen. It's ceremony day." :D

      Delete
  15. Ceremony Day, where a paddling accompanies a promotion. The girls are clearly devoted to their lady, and she didn't hesitate for a second before taking her "exalted" position on the bench. Looks like everyone present is quite pleased by this turn of events, but I wonder if there isn't a bit of jealousy lurking in the wings. I can imagine among the Queen's harem exists a slave who believes she should be assuming that position instead of Iona. Intriguing snippet, Joelle. Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Kathryn. I've never thought of any slave being jealous of another's place in the hierarchy. To me, The Queen's pleasure is the ultimate focus and each exists in relation to him, mostly. Also one's class is dependent more on things like "how many submissives you are trusted with" (for classes 1 through 3) and fourth class is "you are still new." Mind you, that includes at least one submissive who has been with him for a year. But yes, a paddling accompanying a promotion- it makes sense to me because a paddling isn't about a punishment, but pleasure.

      Delete