Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Monday, January 13, 2014

Is it sex or lovemaking- The Queen, Greta, and Iona

So I've been enjoying getting to know Greta better. First we had her waking up in Iona's bedroom the day after The Queen officially collared her. Then last week he taught her about being his slave as Iona made them pancakes for breakfast on a casual morning. He promised "once we have had breakfast, I want you both in my bed" and now he makes good on his promise :D Yes, I do enjoy writing a good sex scene, where everyone gets to come.



The Queen stopped Greta just inside his bedroom. "Let me." His voice glided across his hand did, loosening one buckle on her harness before slipping it off her body.

Greta focused on her knees. I won't lean into him unless he orders. She gasped when he caught one nipple between his fingers.

"You do not have to be strong in this moment." He dipped his head down to kiss her lips. His arms worked around her waist, pulling her against him.

Greta opened her mouth to The Queen's tongue. So good to submit to him. She whimpered at the feel of Iona's small hands on her waist. My Lady?

Iona pushed the leather g-string to the floor; The Queen lifted Greta into his arms and moved to his bed.
"My Queen?" Greta whispered, looking up into The Queen's eyes.

"What, lovely?" The Queen traced Greta's mouth with his index finger.

Greta tensed with the building arousal from that gesture. Her words stuck in her throat at the spasms in her cunt.

Iona knelt beside them on the bed. "I think she's overwhelmed, my Queen. I think she's confused about how different it feels to her to be in your arms as your slave, my Queen." She traced patterns across Greta's body with her fingers.

Greta slowly tilted her head to look at Iona. "Yes, my Lady. Overwhelmed, my Lady." Her back arched, her head thrown back at The Queen's strokes between her legs.

The Queen lowered Greta onto her back before scooting down the bed.

Greta's mouth caught in an open circle as he nestled himself where she hadn't expected him to go. "My Queen!" In a panic she accepted Iona's kisses, the soft feminine arm thrown over her chest. My Lady, why am I treated?

The Queen sucked on Greta's clit. He played around the opening of her cunt with one finger, dipping into her, then pulling out.

Greta moaned into Iona's mouth. Please, more, my Queen, my Lady.

Iona watched Greta's face, occasionally their gazes meeting. She reached for one breast, squeezing it ever so slightly. "Beautiful girl," she murmured between kisses.

Greta shuddered hard, her eyelashes flickering in her ecstasy.

"Remember you must have The Queen's or my permission before you give in to the sweetness of that orgasm."

Greta blinked her eyes, refocusing on the lovely female face before her. "Yes, my Lady," she whispered. "Feels so good, my Lady. My Queen." Her head rolled back and forth on the soft pillow holding it.

The Queen sat up suddenly. He took Greta's ankles in hand and threw her legs up on his shoulders. "Beg Iona when you need to come, when you cannot control it a second longer."

"Yes, my Queen." Greta cried out at The Queen's aggressive manipulations. She trembled against him as one finger slid into her cunt, one into her ass, then his mouth reclaimed her clit. "Oh oh. My. Oh." Her attempts at speech melted into moans. Her head rolled back to one side as she looked up at Iona. How will I beg?

"I think I like this best of all so far, watching him bend you and enjoy you." Iona kissed Greta, a soft, quick kiss. "Tell me how good it feels." She brushed her fingers over lips she had moistened with her own.

"My Lady." Greta struggled to breath. "So good, my Lady. Never felt... this good... this out of control, my Lady." Please, please, please.

Iona delicately climbed across the bed to straddle Greta's face. She brushed the wild hair back. "Please me and you may come."

"Yes, my Lady." Greta kissed Iona's outer lips. She lifted her head more and pressed them apart with her tongue. The scent of Iona's arousal threatened to overwhelm as she kissed and licked, tongue into cunt, tongue over clit. I want to taste your orgasm, my Lady. She flicked her tongue against the clit until Iona's hips began to move, back and forth, the rhythm of a woman enjoying something sensual.

"That's my girl." Iona held onto the head board, her back arched so Greta could breathe. "You can touch me too, lovely girl." She almost whined in her arousal as Greta's caught her thighs in both hands, the fingers pushing into her skin. "Like that, good girl."

How beautiful when you're about to come, my Lady. Greta thrust her tongue into Iona's cunt, pressed against the ring of muscles. Wanna make you come, my Lady. She screamed against the wet skin; The Queen's thrusting fingers and sucking mouth taunted her, her own release so close.

"Yes, oh." Iona quivered. "Beautiful. Sweet girl." She froze, her asscheeks delightfully clutching at Greta's fingers. "Come with me, lovely."

Greta bared down against The Queen. She panted as he slid another finger into her cunt. Can't. Queen. She moaned to find Iona pulled down her body, the women's pelvises pressed against each other. Her orgasm continued each without his penetration as she watched Iona's face react to him.

"My Queen," Iona sobbed. She kissed Greta hard.

He's fucking her, on me. I've always wanted to experience this. Greta lifted her arms, reaching up until she touched his back.

"Good girl." The Queen smiled down on his girls. "You did a good job, Greta, preparing your lady for me."

The force of his downward thrust pinned them hard to the bed. "I loved watching you give her such pleasure as you writhed against me."

Yes, my Queen. My Lady. Greta submitted to Iona's kisses, her trembles. She held on to her dominants.

The Queen grunted. He rolled onto his side, pulling his girls with him. "Good morning to me." He laughed before planting light kisses on his girls' foreheads. "Time for showers in a bit and then we shall see about a bit of training."

"Yes, my Queen," the women said together before snuggling closer.

Pancakes and then sex. Or was that lovemaking? Greta smiled into Iona's hair.

4 comments:

  1. Dang Joelle, think I need a cold shower LoL. That was HOT!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one hot threesome, Joelle. I love how Greta willing submits to everything around her. The Queen, Lona, and her own body.
    The giving and taking of sexual satisfaction in this trio spins a very titillating experience.
    I think I need to join Roz in that cold shower now.
    Very nice, Joelle! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol- do we try for a cyber-threesome? Although I was thinking of a hot shower after my long day. but thanks for the comment, LA. remember, this is Greta's first official day as The Queen's slave, so it's a pretty overwhelming day. oh and I forgot to mention... next week I am continuing with those three, but I'm still working out the details of what I'm doing with them :)

      Delete