Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Saturday, January 25, 2014

I share a bit of female/female candle wax action over at my Tumblr blog.

I've been trying to be better about maintaining my tumblr blog; some times when I want to share just feels too adult, even with everything adult I put up here. I was inspired to write a little with Iona and Vala this morning. Please enjoy :) but don't forget about my Saturday Spankings and Seductive Studs and Sirens snippets- and all the other wonderful writers who participated in both hops.

http://authorjoellecasteel.tumblr.com/post/74519259246/iona-and-vala-and-a-candle-bdsm-female-female

Saturday Spankings: http://joellecasteel.blogspot.com/2014/01/satspanks-iona-receives-her-promotion.html

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joelle, just went over. Mmm, very nice hot snippet! :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Roz. Some reason that image of Iona lighting a candle was just so strong in my mind all day :D

      Delete