Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Happy Early Release Day, Alta Hensley! "Ruby Rose"

My life's way crazy today so I'm going to take the moment to congratulate Alta Hensley on her release of her new book "Ruby Rose." Check out her blog here http://altahensley.blogspot.com/ . The book is available for purchase on 1/16/2014- lucky me :D I got to read an ARC. And loved it. You'll get to read my review next Wednesday and then Sunday 1/26, Alta will be visiting my blog with an excerpt of "Ruby Rose."


4 comments:

  1. Many congrats Alta! Look forward to reading your review Joelle :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't say enough how great a book it is, Roz. I had a wonderful time reading it.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Roz and Joelle. I had so much fun writing this one. It holds a special place in my heart.

      Delete
    3. you're welcome :) Can't wish you too much good luck on this release. I'm sure all sorts of people are going to love it

      Delete